(It's been four months since "100 Songs for 2010." Time for another massive collection of songs.)
Last week, Heather asked me to put together a playlist for her that she could listen to while running. Over the years, a lot of people have made the same request, as "running playlist" combines two of my three favorite hobbies (sadly, there isn't really a way to integrate baseball as well). I've made dozens of playlists for other people, and hundreds for myself ... and for the most part they all contain basically the same songs. So, because I like making lists, I thought it was finally time to compose a master list.
And here it is. 200 Running Songs. Check out the full list after the jump.
July 2013 Update: Somehow this showed up on Pinterest, racked up over a million hits, and crashed my hosting account a couple times. Since I never meant for this site to be a music piracy clearinghouse (more a music piracy boutique!), I took down the MP3 links ... which led to hundreds of requests in the comment section. I can't keep up with all of them. So we're embracing quasi-legality, and Spotify. Here's the list:
A few overall thoughts about the playlist:
(1) It's amazing to me how personal and subjective a running playlist can be. Ilana is HORRIFIED by 99% of the songs I chose (the two she agrees with are "Badd" by the Ying Yang Twins and "You Can DO It" by Ice Cube). There are 200 songs in this collection, and I'm really hoping you can find twenty or twenty-five that work for you. Maybe a nice 90-minute mix from the thirteen hours of music here. If you can't, I suggest you ask Ilana for recommendations. She has pretty strong opinions when it comes to running songs.
(2) These are songs culled from the running playlists I've personally made over the years. I didn't try to seek out new songs. This list is not meant to be in any way exhaustive. If you look for running playlists online, EVERY SINGLE ONE will include "Lose Yourself" by Eminem. It doesn't really work for me, so it's not here.
(3) My running tastes skew HEAVILY to the radio hip hop of my college years. I tried to limit myself to two songs per artist, but I cheated a couple times with artists like Ludacris and 50 Cent. If this were the "300 Running Songs" playlist, there would be a lot more Trick Daddy.
(4) I also like (a) really happy pop-punk, (b) hip hop with horn or violin samples, (c) mash-ups and remixes, and (d) obvious, cheesy samples. There's no Girl Talk here, since it's hard to pick one or two songs from his albums, but I highly recommend running to his stuff. I want as much going on in my head as possible.
(5) This is the most important overall thought: a lot of these songs are objectively, unmistakably TERRIBLE. There is a Ke$ha song on here. I have made the argument several times that "Built This City" by the Diplomats is the WORST SONG EVER WRITTEN. And yet, every time it comes up on shuffle, that's an enjoyable six minutes of running, so I keep including it on playlists. I can't explain how it works. So, while I'd love for you to incorporate this mix into your workout routine, I ask that you never listen to it while not running. There are a handful of songs on here that are great in any context, but they are in the minority.
So that's it. If you feel like leaving a comment, I'd love to hear about your favorite running songs.
(Full List after the Break)
July 2013 Update: Spotify has a lot of stuff, but not everything. To keep this at 200 songs, we've made a few additions. They are:
Alphabeat – "Heat Wave"
Avicii – "Levels"
Azealia Banks - "212"
Bouncing Souls – "Lean on Sheena"
Bubba Sparxxx – "Comin' Round"
Cher Lloyd – "Want U Back"
CHVRCHES – "The Mother We Share"
Crystal Castles – "Air War"
David Guetta – "Who's that Chick?"
Icona Pop – "I Love It"
Japandroids – "The House the Heaven Built"
The Knife – "We Share Our Mother's Health"
LCD Soundsystem - "All My Friends" (Give it a chance! It's long, but the payoff is worth it!)
Motion City Soundtrack – "Everything is Alright"
Mowgli's – "San Francisco"
Nappy Roots – "Good Day"
Petey Pablo – "Raise Up"
Skrillex – "Bangarang"
Supergrass – "Alright"
Wiz Khalifa – "Black and Yellow"
Cuts/modifications noted below.
(1) The Academy Is ... - "About a Girl"
(2) AFI - "Girl's Not Grey"
(3) Alien Ant Farm - "Smooth Criminal"
(4) Alkaline Trio - "Private Eye"
(5) Alphabeat - "The Spell"
(6) Andrew WK - "Party Hard"
(7) Architecture in Helsinki - "Hold Music"
(8) Atmosphere - "Get Fly"
(9) Avril Lavigne - "Freak Out"
(10) Bad Religion - "Los Angeles is Burning"
(11) Basement Jaxx - "Lucky Star" (f/ Dizzee Rascal)
(12) Basement Jaxx - "Where's Your Head At?"
(13) Black Eyed Peas - "Let's Get Retarded"
(14) Blackalicious - "Supreme People"
(15) Bloc Party - "Flux"
(16) Blue Scholars - "North By Northwest"
(17) Blur - "Country House"
(18) Bow Wow - "Fresh Azimiz"
(19) Bowling for Soup - "Ohio (Come Back to Texas)"
(20) Boys Like Girls - "The Great Escape"
(21) The Bravery - "An Honest Mistake"
(22) Brother Ali - "Talkin' My Shit"
(23) Busta Rhymes - "Break Ya Neck"
(24) The Caesars - "Jerk It Out"
(25) Cam'ron - "Hey Lady"
(26) CSS - "Musis Is My Hot Hot Sex"
(28) Chamillionaire - "Ridin' Dirty"
(29) Ciara - "Oh" (f/ Ludacris)
(31) Cobra Starship - "Snakes On a Plane (Bring It)"
(32) Common Market - "Love One"
(33) The Coup - My Favorite Mutiny"
(34) Crystal Method - "Name of the Game"
(35) The Darkness - "I Believe In a Thing Called Love"
(36) David Banner - "Fuck 'Em" (f/ Pastor Troy)
(37) David Banner - "9 mm"
(38) Decemberists - "July, July!"
(39) Destiny's Child - "Soldier"
(41) Dilated Peoples - "Back Again"
(42) Dilated Peoples - "This Way"
(43) Diplomats - "Built This City"
(45) DMX - "Party Up"
(47) Dr. Dre - "What's The Difference?"
(48) Dropkick Murphys - "I'm Shipping Up to Boston"
(49) Duran Duran - "Hungry Like the Wolf"
(50) E-40 - "Automatic"
(51) Electric Six - "Dance Commander"
(52) Electric Six - "Danger! High Voltage"
(53) Fabolous - "Breathe"
(54) Fall Out Boy - "Of All the Gin Joints"
(55) Fall Out Boy - "Sugar, We're Going Down"
(56) Fannypack - "Hey Mami"
(57) Fat Joe - "What's Luv?"
(58) Fat Joe - "Make It Rain"
(60) Fratellis - "Henrietta"
(61) Fratellis - "Flathead"
(62) G Unit - "Poppin' Them Thangs"
(63) G Unit - "Stunt 101"
(64) Gang Starr - "Work"
(65) Gaslight Anthem - "The '59 Sound"
(66) Girls Aloud - "The Show"
(67) Goo Goo Dolls - "Long Way Down"
(69) Green Day - "She"
(70) Green Day - "Uptight"
(71) Hanson - "If Only"
(72) Mash-Up - Notorious BIG vs. Miley Cyrus
(73) Head Automatica - "Beating Heart Baby"
(74) Helen Love - "Debbie Loves Joey"
(77) Huey Lewis - "The Power of Love"
(78) Ice Cube - "You Can Do It"
(79) Idlewild - "You Held The World In Your Arms"
(80) IMA Robot - "Alive"
(81) Incubus - "Still Not A Player" (f/ Big Pun)
(82) Ja Rule - "New York (100 Guns)"
(83) Jamiroquoi - "Love Foolosophy"
(84) Jay-Z - "Izzo (H.O.V.A.)"
(85) Jay-Z - "City Is Mine"
(86) Jay-Z - "Numb/Encore" (f/ Linkin Park)
(87) Joe Esposito - "You're the Best Around"
(88) John Legend - "Used to Love U"
(89) Jonas Brothers - "Burnin' Up"
(90) Juelz Santana - "Rumble Young Man Rumble"
(91) Justice - "DVNO"
(92) Justin Timberlake - "My Love"
(93) Juvenile - "Back That Azz Up"
(94) Kano - "Remember Me"
(95) Kanye West - "Through the Wire"
(96) Kanye West - "Gold Digger"
(97) Katrina and the Waves - "Walkin' on Sunshine"
(98) Ke$ha - Your Love Is My Drug"
(99) Kelly Clarkson - "Since U Been Gone"
(100) La Roux - "Bulletproof"
(101) LCD Soundsystem - "Daft Punk Is Playing at My House"
(102) Lil Jon - "Get Low"
(103) Lil Flip - "Game Over"
(104) Mash-Up - Lovemakers vs. 50 Cent (no remix, we're going with the Lovemakers original here)
(105) Lucky Boys Confusion - "Fred Astaire"
(106) Ludacris - "Move Bitch"
(107) Ludacris - "Get Back"
(108) Ludacris - "Put Your Money" (f/ DMX)
(109) Lyrics Born - "Callin' Out"
(111) MOP - "Ante Up"
(112) Mac Dre - "Feelin' My Self"
(113) Millencolin - "No Cigar"
(114) Michael Jackson - "Beat It"
(115) Dogs Die In Hot Cars - "Godhopping"
(116) Miri Ben Ari - "Fly Away"
(117) Miri Ben Ari - "4 Flat Tires"
(119) Mistah F.A.B. - "Ghost Ride It"
(120) Morningwood - "Nth Degree"
(121) Muscles - "Chocolate, Raspberry, Lemon, and Lime"
(122) N.A.S.A. - "Strange Enough"
(123) Nadiya - "Tour Ces Mots"
(124) Nappy Roots - "Aww Naw"
(125) Nas - "Made You Look" (Remix) (no remix, substituting the original)
(126) Nas - "Got Ur Self A ..."
(127) Naughty By Nature - "Feels Good"
(128) Murphy Lee - "Shake Ya Tailfeather"
(129) New Pornographers - "Your Daddy Don't Know" (this is a cover, we're substituting the original by a band called Toronto)
(130) Notorious B.I.G. - "Mo Money Mo Problems"
(131) Notorious B.I.G. - "Notorious Thugs"
(132) Obie Trice - "We All Die One Day"
(133) OK Go - "Get Over It"
(135) Outfield - "Your Love"
(136) Outkast - "Rosa Parks"
(137) Ozomatli - "1234" (f/ De La Soul)
(138) Puff Daddy - "All About the Benjamins"
(139) Papa Roach - "Last Resort"
(140) Phoenix - "Everything Is Everything"
(141) Pipettes - "Pull Shapes"
(142) Pointer Sisters - "Jump (For My Love)"
(143) Prodigy - "Breathe"
(145) Rage Against the Machine - "Guerrilla Radio"
(146) Rage Against the Machine - "Killing In the Name"
(147) Rancid - "Ruby Soho"
(148) The Rasmus - "In the Shadows"
(151) Reel Big Fish - "Beer"
(152) Refreshments - "Banditos"
(154) Risk Astley - "Never Gonna Give You Up"
(155) Rick Ross - "Hustlin'" (Remix)
(156) Rihanna - "Rude Boy"
(157) Robyn - "Who's That Girl?"
(158) Roll Deep Crew - "The Avenue"
(159) The Roots - "Don't Say Nothin'"
(160) The Roots - "What You Want"
(161) Run-DMC - "Rock Box"
(162) Scissor Sisters - "Paul McCartney"
(163) Shade Sheist - "Where I Wanna Be"
(164) Simple Plan - "I'd Do Anything"
(165) Sleigh Bells - "Crown On the Ground"
(166) Slimm Calhoun - "It's Okay"
(167) Snoop Dogg - "Who Am I? (What's My Name?)"
(168) Snoop Dogg - "Signs"
(169) Soulja Boy - "Crank That" (Remix)
(170) Spacehog - "In the Meantime"
(171) SR-71 - "Right Now"
(172) Styles P - "Good Times"
(173) Suede - "Beautiful Ones"
(176) TI - "What You Know"
(177) TI - "Bankhead"
(178) Talib Kweli - "Get By"
(179) Mash-Up - Terror Squad vs. Notorious B.I.G. (no remix available, sticking with the original)
(180) Thicke - "When I Get You Alone"
(181) Third Eye Blind - "Semi-Charmed Life"
(182) Tilly and the Wall - "Beat Control"
(183) Tim McGraw - "Something Like That"
(184) Ting Tings - "That's Not My Name"
(185) Trick Daddy - "Take It To The House"
(186) Trick Daddy - "Let's Go"
(187) Tubes - "She's a Beauty"
(188) TWDY - "Player's Holiday"
(189) Usher - "Yeah"
(190) VHS or Beta - "Night On Fire"
(191) Wham - "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"
(192) Xzibit - "X"
(193) Yellowcard - "Ocean Avenue"
(194) Ying Yang Twins - "Badd"
(195) Young Jeezy - "My President"
(196) Young Jeezy - "I Luv It"
(198) 2Pac - "Hit Em Up"
(199) 50 Cent - "Heat"
(200) 50 Cent - "If I Can't"
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Hate to admit it but....I have a Chevelle album (the one with the song "Red") that helps when im feeling outta gas in the gym....also embarrassed about the amount of Linkin Park I listen to while running.....ReplyDelete
My playlists include a lot of Matthew Berry. That's way more embarrassing than anything.ReplyDelete
my train of thought while listening to this list:ReplyDelete
"decent stuff, head nodding, could definitely get into a good running or workout rhythm ... this one's a little weird but whatever ... ok, back to some rap, good stuff ... hanson, what the fuck? ... huey lewis, nice ... you're the best around, AWESOME!"
good stuff aaron.
Aaron - i am sooo happy you put something like this together! I am always looking for new running music.ReplyDelete
Re: Happy pop punkReplyDelete
I had FOB's Fall Under the Cork Tree in rotation for a long time, along with Motion City Soundtrack's "Commit This To Memory" album.
Now, I run to "Power" by Kanye as my closer, it's empowering out here when you think of it as a (rhymes with olitical and starts with "p") anthem.
out of your usual top 100 songs of the year, i find maybe 20 that i incorporate into my frequent listening (whether in the car, at work, or working out).ReplyDelete
i listened to the running list about 6 times between the car and work, and i finally trimmed it down today to the ones i like best. 95 total songs remaining. that's a pretty decent percentage, frankly, and i've got quite a solid mix now.
the funny thing, though, is that it's entirely possible that most of these songs, though new to me, came out many years ago. i can't exactly post on facebook or tell people, "yeah, this song called 'callin out' is really awesome!" when it came out in...
/does quick google search
good lord, 2003? i was a freshman in college. that's terrible...
still, great stuff.
Awesome Job! If you are able, could you send me the link, too. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASeDelete
You are so bookmarked! I need to start my 90 minute mix right away. I have been trying to put together a workout playlist, you gave me a wonderful shortcut, there are loads of songs on that list, that I have seen, I love.ReplyDelete
Just found your list via Pinterest. Good music! You could also add Florence + The Machine's Dog Days are Over, it even tells you to run fast in the song. :)ReplyDelete
I am loading these to my playlist right now -GREAT download. Thank you so much for expanding my run horizons! :)ReplyDelete
The ONLY one....and I'm serious..the ONLY one I would have done more than the 200 you did already would be Foster the People's Pumped Up Kicks. GREAT JOB!!ReplyDelete
Oh no! I'm so bummed I missed the link! :(ReplyDelete
Oh, man! Anyway you can send me the link? I can give you my email address..... jess epley at gmail (dot) com Please??ReplyDelete
If you are able to send the link, please include me too! lil jaxd at yahoo (dot) comReplyDelete
Sheepishly asking for the link too!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much!
Hi, I would love the link too. My email address is elletorre(at)hotmail(dot)com. Thank you!! Thank You!! :0)ReplyDelete
If you are willing and able I would love the link as well :) kdelbianco(at)yahoo(dot)comReplyDelete
I would also like the link... Jennifer (dot) hedlund (at) yahoo (dot) comReplyDelete
email link to 200 Running Songs????? firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Post the music to a folder on 4shared.com and post the link here, please. It won't destroy your bandwitch :)ReplyDelete
First Tube - PhishReplyDelete
If you could send the like, I would love it too. Amywojo12@gmail(dot)comReplyDelete
yeah... the link would be must appreciated.ReplyDelete
j a m n l o l i p o p @ g m a i l (dot) c o m
I'd LOVE to get a copy of the link too! ann.christiansonAThotmail.comReplyDelete
If I could get the link also, it would be much appreciated. :)ReplyDelete
Yes I am shamelessly begging for the link. Pretty pretty please?ReplyDelete
I'd love to get a copy of the link too! email@example.comReplyDelete
I, too, am asking for the link of this awesome list. Pretty please with something on top! firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
I also would love the link too please :)ReplyDelete
Hello please share the link with me at email@example.comReplyDelete
great mix! i'd add some linkin park and some more 90's stuff. ;)ReplyDelete
these are some awesome songs! totally my kind of music. im going to have to beg along with the previous poster: Post the music to a folder on 4shared.com and post the link here, please. It won't destroy your bandwitch :)ReplyDelete
you have an awesome list, whether you decide to share again or not!
Yeah, please post it on 4shared!!! It's awesome :)ReplyDelete
Hey! Awesome list, can you share it with me? Thanks!ReplyDelete
please share this with me. I need the motivation to run and music will do it! firstname.lastname@example.org!! THANKS SO MUCH!!ReplyDelete
Me too! Link please...email@example.comReplyDelete
Love your list!! I have a lot of the same ones on my list. I thought I'd share some of my favorite songs to run to that weren't on the list...ReplyDelete
Apocalyptica feat. Lauri Ylönen - Life Burns!
Art of Dying - Get Through This
Autopilot Off - What I Want
Avenged Sevenfold - Trashed & Scattered
Bayside - Devotion & Desire
Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
Blink 182 - The Rock Show
Cake - The Distance
Cartel - Lose It
Cartel - If I Fail
Chasing Victory - Chemicals (King of the Carp)
David Guetta - The World Is Mine
Die Trying - Runaway
The Donnas - Take It Off
Foo Fighters - All My Life
Hanson - And I Waited
Haste The Day - Long Way Down (Goo Goo Dolls cover) Much faster!!
Heavy D - Now That We Found Love
HIM - Buried Alive By Love
Hoobastank - Out Of Control
House Of Pain - Jump Around
Jimmy Eat World - Pain
John Legend feat. Andre 3000 - Green Light
Lenny Kravitz - Where Are We Running
Lorene Drive - Let It Go
Mayday Parade - Jamie All Over
Metallica - Fuel
Millencolin - Ray
MotorHead - Ace Of Spades
My Chemical Romance - Our Lady of Sorrows
My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na
My Chemical Romance - Planetary (GO!)
The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid
Ok Go - Here It Goes Again
OutKast - BOB (Bombs Over Baghdad)
QuietDrive - Maybe Misery
Ra - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic(Cover)
The Rasmus - The Fight
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Love Rollercoaster
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Ass Shaker
Reggie & The Full Effect - Congratulations Smack & Katy
Rob Zombie - Dragula
The Runaways - Cherry Bomb
Spoken - Wind In My Sails
Steriogram - Walkie Talkie Man
A Static Lullaby - Toxic (Cover)
Thousand Foot Krutch - Move
The Veronicas - Untouched
You cant go wrong with these songs! I promise!
If you have trouble finding any of these, just send me an email & I'll get it to you. BReedRTR@gmail.com
I´d like to have the links too: firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
I could really use some help too. Email me the link please: email@example.comReplyDelete
If you're still sending the link can you fwd to me? This is awesome!!ReplyDelete
I would definitely appreciate it if you could send the link or whatever is necessary to access these songs! Thanks so much!ReplyDelete
Please send the link to me too . Mail4levis@yahoo.com pleaseReplyDelete
Will you please send me the link firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!ReplyDelete
Can I have the link please? email@example.comReplyDelete
Hey! This is awesome! Could you email me the link too?! Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving! Othervariousparts@gmail.comReplyDelete
If you are sending that out please send it to meReplyDelete
I would love the link too!! Okiedokie289@hotmailReplyDelete
Link? Please? firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Is it possible for you to send me a link or even send me several e-mails with the attached files? Thanks a ton!ReplyDelete
could I get the link too? these would be awesome for my first marathon this Sunday!ReplyDelete
I would love the link as well....if you are sending it out. This is a great list! Thank you! email@example.comReplyDelete
Would love the link too :) firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks so much!~!ReplyDelete
would love this link! email@example.comReplyDelete
thanks so much!
Dare I ask for the link as well.... dinwiddie525 AT aol DOT com. Please and thank you!ReplyDelete
Great, I'd like the link too! PLEASE... librarian262@yahoo (dot) comReplyDelete
I would really appreciate the link too!ReplyDelete
clearly you have had several requests for the link...would you take one more? I would love if you could send to me :)ReplyDelete
Ah could you send me the link as well? firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
i would LOVE the link, if you wouldn't mind sending it to meg323meg@aol dot com i would be forever grateful!ReplyDelete
the link would be awesome!ReplyDelete
awesome list. Lately I just Run to Katie Perry Firework over and over. The humming is going to get me murdered at work, so it's kind of like you saved my life.ReplyDelete
If you have Spotify, I put all that they had from Aaron's list on a playlist.ReplyDelete
Spotify Run Playlist
Would loooove the link, email@example.com. Thanks so much!ReplyDelete
Please send me the link - really appreciate it!ReplyDelete
Another link beggar here: Carrie dot wood at hotmail dot com. Thanks!!!ReplyDelete
I know you get this a lot but... Link please?? firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
I would love the link as well. Thanks! email@example.comReplyDelete
link? please please. training for a marathon and need some new motivation! firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Try Get Up and Dance by Faber Drive or Cross My Heart by Mariana's Trench. These songs make me want to run. Fast.ReplyDelete
I would love the link. Please. Hoskinsplace@att.netReplyDelete
I would love the link as well. Thank you! email@example.comReplyDelete
i would love the link too! firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
I would love the link too please thanks email@example.comReplyDelete
Did I just get rick rolled?ReplyDelete
I would love the link!!!! If anyone has it please send :)ReplyDelete
Wonder if she could host it on Dropbox or something, that way it wouldn't eat her Bandwidth??ReplyDelete
can i have the link to? pcan (dot) neko (at) g m a i l (dot) comReplyDelete
Links for all firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
I would also like the link: email@example.comReplyDelete
Seriously! This is so awesome of you! Clearly you've been asked more times than I feel motivated enough to read for the link but I was hoping you might possibly be willing to send just one more to me! Much appreciation, either way!ReplyDelete
What is the link? Is it a link that allows you to download the songs at once or what? Sorry I dont really understand but I would love a way to download the songs with out having to go find each one if that is what it is and you dont mind sending another email I would love to have the link. firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Does someone could send me the link too?ReplyDelete
i would love the link!ReplyDelete
thank you very much!
The songs are great! Thanks for putting this together. I've been downloading music from rockmyrun.com too. Perhaps you could put together a mix and post it to rockmyrun.comReplyDelete
please send link! email@example.comReplyDelete
Would love the link as well!ReplyDelete
H M R iley at aol.com
would love link also..im a xc coach who loves to play music at practice. ashleywoodperry AT gmail dot comReplyDelete
please send me the link too firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Don't forget Florence and the Machine, NSYNC, and Black Eyed Peas...the only problem is I tend to pump my fist or bust a move and draw attention to myself....but it does help pass the time.ReplyDelete
Britney Spears- Gimme More and/or WomanizerReplyDelete
Forest Gump Soundtrack-Running on Empty
Christina Aguilera- Fighter (POWER SONG)
could you send me the link too? email@example.comReplyDelete
Could you please send me the links? I would really appreciate it!! firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!ReplyDelete
could you send me the link too, pretty pleaeaeaese?ReplyDelete
albameccanica @ hotmail . com
Could you also send me the link, please? email@example.comReplyDelete
could you send me the link. firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
would love the link, email@example.com thanks so much!!!ReplyDelete
I'd love it too! firstname.lastname@example.org thanks!ReplyDelete
I want it too! Can anyone send to email@example.com ? ThanksReplyDelete
Please email me the link too! firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
I too would like the link email@example.comReplyDelete
Please email me the link too! Pretty please with sugar on top....;)ReplyDelete
I'll shamelessly beg for a link, also! Thanks ever so much and happy holidays!ReplyDelete
christamccoy at gmail dot com
This is a brilliant list! Thank you very much! I am always looking to mix up my run playlist. If it's possible I too would love the link. Happy Running!ReplyDelete
I would love the link too :) firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Ooooohh can someone please send me the link as well?! Ghstraus@bellsouth.netReplyDelete
Thanks so much!
one more request... nicole.nicholas at gmail.comReplyDelete
I also find your list via pinterest, im so happy :)Thank youReplyDelete
If you wouldn't mind, Thank you, Happy New Year!!!! email@example.comReplyDelete
You should give a listen to HOT CHIP, PRESETS, and FRIENDLY FIRES. It's all pretty good.ReplyDelete
Found you on pinterest and this is a great list - thanks :)ReplyDelete
me to please firstname.lastname@example.org thanks!ReplyDelete
I would also like your link if possible. thanksReplyDelete
If you are still sending the link, would appreciate it: email@example.comReplyDelete
Ozric Tentacles have some great music for running - long play, all instrumental and high energy. favorite songs: waterfall city, jelly lips and Spacebase.ReplyDelete
Not sure if you are sending the link out but if so, I would love it as well :)ReplyDelete
If you could send me the links I would love it. Today starts the 100 days to a new me. Pjackson632@gmail.comReplyDelete
Would REALLY love the link too :) TYVM firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
could you send me the too pleaseReplyDelete
PLS PLS COULD YOU SEND ME THE LINKS TOO PLSReplyDelete
hey, I'd appreciate the link too :)ReplyDelete
Inspire ME! Please. email@example.comReplyDelete
I'd love your playlist. Thanks in advance...
LOVE your list. It would be great if I could also have the link. firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
I wouldnt mind hosting the songs on my server Aaron. If you are interested send me an email email@example.comReplyDelete
If you are forwarding the link - please send to me as well.ReplyDelete
Dropkick Murphys - Hang 'em High is another good one for running as well as Deeds not Words on the same album, Goin out in StyleReplyDelete
Off other albums by the DKM, on Sing loud, sing proud is Rocky Road to Dublin, and Spicy McHaggis Jig. On the Warriors Code is Warriors Code, and Captain Kelly's Kitchen
I noticed alot of biggy, another personal favorite is hypnotize
Rage Against the Machine- Bulls on Parade, Kill a Man, No Shelter, Sleep now in the fire, and testify.
And one that has always jacked me up is the Mission impossible song from Limp Bizkit... pathetic I know.
Could you please send me a link? firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Hi there - an incredible list - THANK YOU. Could have I please have the link as well?? thanks again.ReplyDelete
If someone has the link, please send it to me too.ReplyDelete
(Always Be My) Sunshine - Jay-Z feat. Foxy Brown & Babyface (In My Lifetime, Vol. 1, 1997)ReplyDelete
i'd like the link please. :) and thank you.ReplyDelete
link please!! :)ReplyDelete
You do realize that by having a link for people to download the songs you are telling the artists that you don't respect them enough to pay for their hard work and all the effort that went into writing and recording the songs.ReplyDelete
Has anyone actually gotten the link?ReplyDelete
If so, I'd like it too!
Thanks : )
Loving the list! Alien Ant Farm's "Smooth Criminal" is my power song. My head's already bobbin!ReplyDelete
I have all of breaking benjamin on my gym list as well as alot of rhianna and sevendust, no doubt, ludacris, anything fast paced and dance worthy.ReplyDelete
If anyone has gotten the link, I would absolutely ADORE anyone who would send it to me at email@example.comReplyDelete
Please if anyone has the link, I too would love it. firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Anychance someone could send me the link? email@example.comReplyDelete
if you are still emailing the link please send to firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
thanks a million to a anyone who sends me a link: email@example.comReplyDelete
me too! firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Please post your email address here to get on my list. I get paid to send PENIS ENLARGEMENT INFORMATION to real addresses, and people won't give me theirs. Thank you for your support!ReplyDelete
Please send the link to email@example.comReplyDelete
Please send the link to me as well if you would :) firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
I would love to have your link...ReplyDelete
Please send me the link as well if still available.ReplyDelete
Thanks so much!
This is an awesome list! I also add sexy songs that give a little picture and motivation :)ReplyDelete
link please as well! email@example.comReplyDelete
please send me the link.ReplyDelete
i would also love the link. thanks firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
haha, guess i should get in the queue, but me too! if someone could send me it at email@example.com id be grateful.ReplyDelete
me to please firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Can I get the link emailed as well? Pretty please? Thank you so much for the list!ReplyDelete
Oh my how perfect! Can I ppplllllleeeeeaaaasssseee get the link from you or anyone who has it...ssuleima(at)aol(dot)com. Thank you.ReplyDelete
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a link of this...pleeeease!!!ReplyDelete
It's hard to find good running music recommendations b/c everyone's taste is so different, but I just added a handful to my list, so thanks for posting! Some faves of mine that weren't here:ReplyDelete
Take a Back Road - Rodney Atkins (warmup or cooldown)
Power - Kanye West
Hey Driver - Lucky Boys Confusion
Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
What Was I Thinking - Dierks Bentley
I Like It - Enrique Iglesias f. Pitbull
Rock and Roll - Eric Hutchinson (cool down)
I would like the link, please. email@example.comReplyDelete
No song makes me feel more like kicking ass than Amerie's Gotta Work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA3n-KUe3j0ReplyDelete
ooh I would love the link if possible firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks so muxhReplyDelete
Thanks so much for this list! These songs are so great! I just added at least half of them to my running playlist on Spotify (love that site). Thanks again!ReplyDelete
Found this page via Pinterest. :)
May I please have the link emailed to me as well? I love this :DReplyDelete
can you please send me the link email@example.comReplyDelete
Oh if there is a link I would love one! firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
i would love the link too! email@example.com thanks!!ReplyDelete
Please send me the link as well firstname.lastname@example.org. I really appreciate it. Thanks for putting such a great list up!ReplyDelete
I would love the link. Great songs!ReplyDelete
please send me the link as well.... email@example.comReplyDelete
Are you still sending the link? Taylorcwebb at gmail dot com. Thanks!ReplyDelete
I'd super appreciate the link too! firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
are you sending out the link, I would love to have it if so email@example.com thankss!ReplyDelete
would love the link, firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
I freakin love that you have atmosphere in the list!! not to many people know how amazing slug and ant are.ReplyDelete
I would love the link too please if you have the time. mbathory at hotmailReplyDelete
May I be added to your list? Would love the link. allred4u at gmailReplyDelete
Link please :) email@example.comReplyDelete
Starting an off the couch, to run workout and I would love the link :) firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
So, a friend talked me into running a half marathon :( Could someone please send me the link (Amylynnwilder@gmail.com)? Thanks!ReplyDelete
Running to me probably isn't the same type of running, but at a steady pace of about 8-8.5 kilometres an hour (approx 5 mph). Is it running? Yes it is, or rather a running march. I always go running in my army boots and with my 20 kg (45 lbs) backpack strapped on. What I listen to? Your average running cadences you can find all over the internet. Just search for running cadence or US Marines songs etc. Movies like Full Metal Jacket will give a good idea if you don't get it yet.ReplyDelete
I am also starting off the couch to run and would love the link. Thank you! ( email@example.com )ReplyDelete
please send out the link to me!ReplyDelete
Newbie at running and would love the link. firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks in advance!ReplyDelete
I would love the link.... new to running after haivng a baby need all the help I can get..., svoren at gmailReplyDelete
cake - going the distanceReplyDelete
if you still have the link please send to: email@example.comReplyDelete
would really appreciate the link if possible: firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Would really appreciate the link! Thanks! email@example.comReplyDelete
I would love to have the links if possible. Thanks for compiling this list. i am training for my first half marathon and need lots of songs. firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
New to the running scene and would like the link please! Send to email@example.comReplyDelete
I would love the link if someone could pass it along as well.ReplyDelete
I love your blog and have become a follow!
link me up, please!! Always looking for good running music! Just getting back after an injury and need fun tunes! thank you! firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Great idea!! Thanks for sharing! I would love the link too please email@example.com. thanks!!!ReplyDelete
Are you still sending out a link? Would love to have it. Thanks. Sent to firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Okay, I'm sure that everyone offers new suggestions for your play list, but for real, this song is undoubtedly THE BEST running song I've ever, well, run to. It's (don't judge) from the Eclipse soundtrack- the band is Battles, the song is The Line. I swear I run faster the whole time I'm listening. Try it!ReplyDelete
I don't know if you'll see this, but I'm NOT going to ask for the link. I did want to say THANKS for this list! I'm training for my third half marathon & am constantly rotating my running music. I find Soundcloud to be a great source for the kind of music I like the best, which is mashups and club/dance. Lots of DJ's remix songs and post them there, so I have to do some digging but so far I have found a lot I like and most of it is free to download.ReplyDelete
I want it. Please. Please. PleaseReplyDelete